It has been a long, long, long time since we have been the “free” nation our forefathers fought so hard to create. It’s time to take back NH. There are 1.389 million people in this state. If 10% of us decided to do something, today, imagine what an impact that would make in our schools/school boards, towns, elections, in our elected offices, etc. Will you choose to get involved in your community today? Check out our “Get Involved” tab after you watch the video below.
Please watch this 15-minute video to learn the secret sauce recipe to taking back NH and our country. See how our forefathers faith in God, was the essential ingredient to becoming the freest nation in the world.
The Pilgrims Formula To Save America! Kirk Cameron in Monumental
Now that we have the formula, we have each other, and most importantly we have God, let’s do this! Let’s take back our republic starting today! Please check out the, “Get Involved,” tab. We have individuals who have shared their contact information with you and are excited to talk with you and get you connected. We have a number of initiatives you can jump right into. School board, Selectmen/Aldermen, and Elections. We are looking for Team Leaders and Team Members in every SAU, Town and City in NH. It is with God’s guidance and our obedience to Him, that will give us the strength, courage, and wisdom we need to restore our freedoms and our republic in NH.
Thank you for choosing to get involved!
NH is better, stronger, and safer when her citizens come together! God bless you!
LIVE FREE OR DIE
- Latest update on the CALL TO ACTION for NH to remove voting machines in 24 NH towns in the March elections (2 in May)
- North Hampton residents – Please get out and vote on March 12th…
- If you missed the movie, “Letter to the American Church,” it will be live streamed again on March 14th!
- March 24th Join us for Concord 101at 5 pm at Grace Capital Church
- NH… Hidden Search Warrant Exposes State Corruption, According to YDC Victims
- Bedford Residents – Get out and vote on March 12 – Election Information here…
- Congress of NH update – Including next in person meeting with Dan Richard…
- Tuesday the 5th, is the hearing for HB1093: prohibiting mandatory mask policies in schools
- Local Citizen’s opinion on HB 154
- The bill (HB 1479) to End Taxpayer-Funded Lobbying has its final hearing in the New Hampshire House Legislative Administration Committee on March 6!
See the Blog menu item for all blogs